Request statistics

Boxx

Mars Addict
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Hello, moderators!
I would like to access some statistics about our community: how many members, how many active members in 2023, how many addons, how many addon downloads?
I guess you could extract such data, hope you are willing to share it. I want to speak about this community, hence the request.

Also, if other Orbiter communities have stats to share here it would be nice.
Cheers

Xyon

Puts the Fun in Dysfunctional
Administrator
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Webmaster
GFX Staff
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-radio.co.uk
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
I think I can extract some of this (total users and active, mostly) from the backend, I'll see what I can put together on that. We do record addon downloads, but those don't seem to appear in the reporting tools I have here, so it's less clear how I could collate those. Most of this information is generally visible day-to-day, in as much as you can see the total member count and the number of currently active users, and the download counts for each addon, so I don't know of a reason why we wouldn't want to share.

My free time is a precious and rare resource of late, however, so fitting this in is the trick; feel free to poke me on it if it looks like I've forgotten about it.

Boxx

Mars Addict
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
you can see the total member count and the number of currently active users, and the download counts for each addon, so I don't know of a reason why we wouldn't want to share.

I just missed the "registered members" pages, sorry!!, so now I feel a bit stupid :aga: 897*20 ~ 18000 registered members.

Then, when I see the frequent "Messages: 0", I think that if you do find the time for stat extraction (as a low priority, of course), a more interesting stats would be the number of members who ever posted something.