OHM STS-5 VAB to Pad39A rollout

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score

Author: marg777

STS-5 rollout (21 sep, 1982) scenario, using pylon. After starting scenario, press F3, choose CRAWLERWAY, then F1 and select Pylon MFD, press P+ a few times, and execute rollout sequence. Everything happens automatically after that. There are some issues in the turns, because there was a problem with simultaneous rotation and translation, therefore some clumsiness there. I`m not responsible for any crashes, using this scenario, because there a still some things, which can be adjusted. In the end of rollout STS-5 gets attached to Pad39A, the same attachment where it is attached in Gazza`s pack. Payload for STS-5 is located in RSS (not in payload canister though). After shuttle is on the pad, RSS must be rolled forward, and then, payload changeout sequence can be executed.
I have included 1) Crawler mesh (tommyJJ`s I believe); 2) MLP mesh, which is not quite mine, it`s assembled, so no credits to me(Slat+tommyJJ`s masts), but beware, if you have the same filename (although mine is not MLP.msh, but MLP-1.msh)
IMPORTANT!!! add this line to PAD-CONTROL.cfg file in Config\Pylon folder, after HO2 IGNITERS 2 line!
C 9.85 -37.4 13 0 0 1 0 1 0 XS ;TO MLP
STS_payloads pack, pylon3 required.

DOWNLOAD