Question STS-Payloads

NASA1024

Reaction score
I have had STS-Payloads for almost five months and I still have the same problem: In the STS-41C Mission Scenario when I attempt to capture the SolarMax satellite I don't know exactly where I am suppose to attach the TPAD to. There was know note in the EVA instruction manual. Plus I can't even grapple the satellite with the Space Shuttle RMS (Robot Arm). Can anyone give me some tips Thank You.:)

Also, when is the next STS-Payloads addon suppose to be released? I am really looking forward to installing that addon into my Shuttle Fleet folder:):speakcool:

Gazza

Reaction score
I have had STS-Payloads for almost five months and I still have the same problem: In the STS-41C Mission Scenario when I attempt to capture the SolarMax satellite I don't know exactly where I am suppose to attach the TPAD to. There was know note in the EVA instruction manual. Plus I can't even grapple the satellite with the Space Shuttle RMS (Robot Arm). Can anyone give me some tips Thank You.:)

Also, when is the next STS-Payloads addon suppose to be released? I am really looking forward to installing that addon into my Shuttle Fleet folder:):speakcool:

I have been away from orbiter for some time as im involved in another simulator. STS Payloads is not abandon however i think pylonMFD is. I will wait until the next release of orbiter then work out the incompatibility issues with STSP and the newest shuttle fleet as i've been reading about and from emails. Regarding STS-41C, I remember i specifically made this mission as hard as it gets, it can be done. Best thing is to download the historical shuttle missions PDF from the NASA website as i have left out the diagram to show where to attached the TPAD in my STS-41C PDF. STS Payloads part two was 98% complete, i will start on STS Payloads part 3 and include all three parts in STS Payloads V3 pending the compatibility issues with the newest shuttle fleet and the next orbiter release.

Thanks

NASA1024

Reaction score
Glad to here some work was done on the next STS Payloads. Can't wait until its release. Shuttle Fleet V4.20 was released about a month ago I believe. Not too sure when the next orbiter will be released though. Good luck.

PS: I'll see what I can find in that document, It may be awhile before I even grapple the SolarMax with the Shuttle RMS. Also what missions are planned for the next STS Payloads release? Thank You very much for your time and I hope to here some updates on STS-PayloadsV2. Thank You

NASA1024

Reaction score
Does anyone know what missions will be included on the next STS-Payloads addon? Thank You