Thanks for Allowing b

Chris314159

Reaction score
Thanks for Welcoming me. I have been an Orbiter Fan for ten years. It has been a incredible journey from the earliest versions of the simulator till what it has become today. I am grateful to be part of what I consider the best space sim ever. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of the forum.

Chris314159

Reaction score
Thanks to those who liked my post especially the great gattispilot whose work I have appreciated over the years.... someone talk to the admin gods for me so I can get to some of these addons I am missing. I had a computer crash on me, destroying all my Orbiter Installs. That caused me to lose over 10 years of work on Orbiter. All of my mods, alterations and customisations , all gone in an instant. I should have backed up my work but did not. Now I am having trouble getting to some of these mods in order to begin the rebuilding process. Please help me if you can.... Thank You !!!

jacquesmomo

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
francophone.dansteph.com
I had a computer crash on me, destroying all my Orbiter Installs.

All of my mods, alterations and customisations , all gone in an instant.

Unfortunately you're not the only one this happened to... 🤔

So for me, I use to save my add-ons (especially my source files) in addition to my computer'HD on 2 other external drives
(now the price is very affordable) and when I finish an add-on I make an additional backup on a CD-ROM or DVD.
(yes, I know, these pancakes are now part of the dinosaurs - those who have disappeared-) :ROFLMAO:

If I can help you, don't hesitate. :salute: