General Question UMMU 2.5 Problems

romanasul

Reaction score
Hey everybody, I seem to be having a problem with the new UMMU from the UCGO package. Whenever I try to move, whether it be on a low gravity body such as the Moon or the Earth the RCS is activated and this greatly impedes my movement. If I take off the suit the RCS still activates. I've noticed a similar problem with the UCGO cars such as the Azure rover on the moon. Whenever I try to accelerate the car jumps up and down which is I'm guessing due to the low gravity. However when I start another Scenario "Construct a base by unpacking cargo" all these problems disappear - the rover is working just as it should and the UMMU RCS doesn't activate anymore.

Anyone experiencing similar problems?

BruceJohnJennerLawso

Dread Lord of the Idiots
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Hey everybody, I seem to be having a problem with the new UMMU from the UCGO package. Whenever I try to move, whether it be on a low gravity body such as the Moon or the Earth the RCS is activated and this greatly impedes my movement. If I take off the suit the RCS still activates. I've noticed a similar problem with the UCGO cars such as the Azure rover on the moon. Whenever I try to accelerate the car jumps up and down which is I'm guessing due to the low gravity. However when I start another Scenario "Construct a base by unpacking cargo" all these problems disappear - the rover is working just as it should and the UMMU RCS doesn't activate anymore.

Anyone experiencing similar problems?

Well Orbitersound 4.0 has an odd bug with low fps that disappears once you go into cockpit view. I havent really tried the new package a great deal, so I cant confirm.

What else do you have installed?

romanasul

Reaction score
Well Orbitersound 4.0 has an odd bug with low fps that disappears once you go into cockpit view. I havent really tried the new package a great deal, so I cant confirm.

What else do you have installed?

I have a lot of addons installed, I lost count a long time ago lol.

BruceJohnJennerLawso

Dread Lord of the Idiots
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I have a lot of addons installed, I lost count a long time ago lol.

:lol:, lost count isnt a good indicator. Well, give it a try on a fresh install & let us know how things go. I find it better to set up a "Guinea pig" install of Orbiter, just so I can test things before putting them into my good one.