Scenario voyager 1&2 orbiter 100830

lzakelj

Reaction score
Hello everybody

I was looking fot he voyager scenario that will work in orbiter 2010 100830 version but i cannot find any. All the voyager scenarios wont work for me. Does enyone know if there is any scenario that will work?

best regards
Luka

lzakelj

Reaction score
hello

i mean a voyager mission for 100830. Is there any?

Luka

Nikogori

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Website
orbinautjp.github.io
This one works fine with Orbiter2010 and D3D9Client.

[ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=4073"]Voyager - The 32nd Anniversary Edition (P1)[/ame]

Actually, I have done a couple of successful grand tour with this one.
nZYNYBt.png

lzakelj

Reaction score
in my orbiter it crashes. i installed velcro rockets but still get a CTD. to bad there's no voyager mission fof 100830 :-( maybe someone will create it in the future :)

BerZerK

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
same problem

yeah, i have the same problem. unfortunately i dont get any voyager (i searched so far) to work.

jedidia

shoemaker without legs
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Might be helpful for you guys to post your log files... (orbiter.log, in the orbiter root directory) after a crash with the add-on. It seems very strange that it works for some but not for others.

Nikogori

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Website
orbinautjp.github.io
Velcro rockets have some problems and you might have to manually delete stages before leaving Earth. This is the only problem I encountered when I play voyager mod. However, as far as I know this mod is quite stable on the whole. I have no idea why some people experience CTDs.

This video(done by Rseferino) is based on Orbiter2010.

lzakelj

Reaction score
ok i tryed to install all over again including velcro rockets and 32 anniversery of voyager. sometime it works the other time i get ctd. I olso dont have any launch complex scenery on launc just a rocket stands there in the middle of nowhere? any help would be appriciated :)

boogabooga

Bug Crusher
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, are those that are having trouble using the state saver module?
[ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=4690"]StateSaver Autosave[/ame]

I have noticed that this add-on does not play nice with Velcro Rockets for some reason.
The first time you load a velcro rocket .scn, it will crash. Second time you load the same .scn, it will work. But if you disable StateSaver, there will be no crash at all.

Nikogori

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Website
orbinautjp.github.io
ok i tryed to install all over again including velcro rockets and 32 anniversery of voyager. sometime it works the other time i get ctd.

You might as well remove all other mods and try again. JSGME would be useful.
Also, if you use D3D9Client you have to create symbolic links.

I olso dont have any launch complex scenery on launc just a rocket stands there in the middle of nowhere?

Maybe you can use scenarios made by RAF Blackace.
http://www.orbiter-forum.com/showthread.php?t=34698

lzakelj

Reaction score
thanx for your suggestions i'll try that and will report back