Not open for further replies.

sputnik

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.worldof2001.com
Welcome aboard! The folks at O-F have kindly set up this way of keeping in touch, and I thought I'd give it a try. Specifically, I was thinking this would be a better feedback mechanism for bug reports, etc.

A few words about me: I do meshing and coding, of course, which means most of my time is spent coding. I enjoy meshing, find it relaxing...but when I finish, am given, or find a finished mesh, it's fun to do something with it right away.
I work at my own pace, which tends to be...erratic. Like everyone else, this is a hobby for me, so I work on whatever interests me. This is a bit of a bird-brained way of making add-ons, as slow and steady progress gets interrupted by...oh look, new shiny!

Anyway, I don't normally do add-on requests, and I REALLY don't lack for ideas, but if you think you have something really new and shiny, please post a new thread here to see if you can distract me.

If you have a problem with an add-on, and there's a thread about it, post there. Otherwise, start one!

I'm also going to start a couple threads on add-ons and see if I can stimulate some useful discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.