Where are my manners?

Sierra719

X-71 Pilot
Reaction score
Been here for a month and haven't even introduced myself. SHAME ON ME!
That aside, I'm 17 and one of the younger breed of pilots and orbinauts but that dont mean I'm ignorant. I don't know much about the math or physics advanced orbitnauts know to be an advanced pilot but I do know how to get into stable orbit with the shuttle and perform maneuvers on it (which is arguably the difficult craft in Orbiter). I prefer to pilot the Space Shuttle and it's fictional Counterpart the X-71. I can manage to get into LEO and HEO with them respectively. But If there is one thing I want to learn, it's how to sync orbit with a space station. Cuz I saw Tex's film of the OFSS assembly and I want to be good enough to make a Shuttle mission up there. So that's it. See you in Orbit :thumbup:

Last edited:

NovaSilisko

The Siliskoiest of Siliskos
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Don't feel bad, I'm 17 too. You're in good moderately okay company.

Sierra719

X-71 Pilot
Reaction score
Yea I'm gonna start practicing flights to the ISS soon and hopefully be skilled enough to do my part for the OFSS

NovaSilisko

The Siliskoiest of Siliskos
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Yea I'm gonna start practicing flights to the ISS soon and hopefully be skilled enough to do my part for the OFSS

You're already better than me, actually. I'm an awful pilot.

Eli13

Fish Dreamer
Reaction score
Well, I've been here for almost a year and I haven't introduced myself, at least not formally.

Well, welcome! :)