where can i download reentryMFD???

fwd0502

chinese boy,the heir of dragon
Reaction score
im searching for the downloading address of reentryMFD,thx!

By the way,chinese government【communist party】is taking efforts to block the internet connection from domestic website to foreign website.its growing difficul for me to search for information of orbiter2010.vpn service is not stable due to the political and law pressure.i guess it wont be long before the fxxcking communist party to make laws to prohibit chinese citizens from visiting foreign webisites.what a pity!

Face

Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
i guess it wont be long before the fxxcking communist party to make laws to prohibit chinese citizens from visiting foreign webisites.what a pity!

So there are no laws prohibiting it yet? Interesting. This means you are allowed to visit the sites, but there is sabotage by the government to take away the technical possibility.

I guess the moment they establish laws, they are in violation of human rights. But as long as the laws theoretically allow it, but the actions practically prohibit it, there is no way UN can put up a resolution against china. Not bad, not bad... :hmm:

fwd0502

chinese boy,the heir of dragon
Reaction score
So there are no laws prohibiting it yet? Interesting. This means you are allowed to visit the sites, but there is sabotage by the government to take away the technical possibility.

I guess the moment they establish laws, they are in violation of human rights. But as long as the laws theoretically allow it, but the actions practically prohibit it, there is no way UN can put up a resolution against china. Not bad, not bad... :hmm:

our arrogant dictator doesnt care about the pressure from the international society.he is only a junior school graduate!!!he is nearly ignorant of international strategy!you can google "xijinping" for further information

Face

Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
our arrogant dictator doesnt care about the pressure from the international society.he is only a junior school graduate!!!he is nearly ignorant of international strategy!you can google "xijinping" for further information

I guess there is not much we can do to help you guys with your political problem there, because we can't detect if links we post are reachable from your obviously deliberately sabotaged ISPs. If you could post a list of reachable sites, that might help to filter what links not to post as answer to questions of people located in China, but I fear you won't get anything at all, then.

BV031

Reaction score
The original site is down, I found it via wayback:
https://web.archive.org/web/20161230073822/http://orbitermars.co.uk/Reentry.zip

Not sure, if you can access this link form your country.
However, maybe you should use Basesync's DEO-feature, which might be similar in it's functionality.

I wish you all much love in solving your problems. Do not allow for yours to take the shape of a spiral.