Search Where I can download the Stargate portals?

Matias Saibene

Development hell
Reaction score
Website
de-todo-un-poco-computacion-e-ideas.blogspot.com.ar
I search long time ago the Stargate portals add-on.
The supplement MFD create a portal that dial, called, and I teleported to another portal.

I've been looking for years in the OHM and can not find it anywhere. Maybe someone still has a copy. It was an excellent add-on:thumbup:.
stargate.JPG

Evil_Onyx

Reaction score
Rag Tag Fleet released one some time ago, but it is no longer available on line.

Mandella

Space Cultist
Donator
Reaction score
I was certain I had this, but now I can't find it. Possibly it's just oddly labeled.

Rag Tag Fleet was very popular though -- I imagine somebody has the Stargate somewhere around here...

grid4dante

Reaction score
I was just thinking earlier about asking about the SGU Destiny and shuttles. IIRC, RTF called the large ship The Manifest... and I agree, it is sad about RTF setting course for the sun...

fort

Reaction score
I search long time ago the Stargate portals add-on.

Hello,

I promised to someone there a few months to make a package of all the starfleet-Ragtagfleet addons, for private use ( i mean: not on Orbithangar ), and then the time passed ... and then it's so many addons with different versions...and dll for special uses...

But for the Stargate portal, if you send me your email address, I will address it to you without problems.

good day.

darkvador83

Reaction score
Hello,

I promised to someone there a few months to make a package of all the starfleet-Ragtagfleet addons, for private use ( i mean: not on Orbithangar ), and then the time passed ... and then it's so many addons with different versions...and dll for special uses...

But for the Stargate portal, if you send me your email address, I will address it to you without problems.

good day.

Is it possible to have it or you do not have it anymore ?