Flight Question xr2 & xr5 MIR docking

apeneck

Reaction score
I can dock with MIR with everything I've flown (all variants of the DG, including xr1), but not with xr2 or xr5. In both cases, what I see on the docking MFD doesn't always match what's displayed on the docking HUD. E.g., the docking MFD might indicate I'm translating up, while the HUD shows translating down. It's almost as if there's a delay in the indications between the two displays. Anyone else seen this? Is there a fix?

Also, I once had an approved post, now I don't. Hopefully this will fix it. Do we have to post ever couple of days to maintain the status of being able to download?

dbeachy1

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
alteaaerospace.com
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
Only a new user account's first post requires staff review (this is an anti-spambot measure). Once a staff member reviews that first post, the staff member marks the post as "approved", which then makes that post visible to everyone else on the forum. At that point, the new user account is fully activated and no further action is required.

In other words, once an account makes one post and that post is validated by a staff member, that account has, and retains indefinitely, full access to the forum.

amaseret

Reaction score
Oh good, i have the same problem, i hope after this post i can download the xr2 and xr5 😅