garyw

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
blog.gdwnet.com
I take offence! I cant be an evil clone . . . . my therapist tells me im a good person! :lol:

cd43a3493016.gif

Indeed. I am the evil one here - behold the Mod blue and evil powers *cackle* :lol:

Hello Gary, I'm Gary, also from Southeatern bit of the UK (Kent) and also married! :cheers:

garyscott

Reaction score
Indeed. I am the evil one here - behold the Mod blue and evil powers *cackle* :lol:

Hello Gary, I'm Gary, also from Southeatern bit of the UK (Kent) and also married! :cheers:

Nice to meet you Gary, im Gary, and my wifes from Kent! (Maidstone, but most of the family is in Eastry, Sandwich and River - just outside Dover!) :lol:

garyw

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
blog.gdwnet.com
Nice to meet you Gary, im Gary, and my wifes from Kent! (Maidstone, but most of the family is in Eastry, Sandwich and River - just outside Dover!) :lol:

Eep! I moved to Maidstone almost 5 years ago from East London. Great place, shame about the train service (I'll avoid the long rant on that one!).

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
StarChaser4.jpg

:crystalball: Do I see an XR-5 repaint in the near future? That looks very nice!

And, welcome to the forum!

unknown_orbiter

Orbital Mystery
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Здравствулте! Welcome to good ol' Orbiter Forum :)
The warm reception should be pretty indicative of the amount of dedication we all have when it comes to Orbiter. Hitting the books is a great way to start down your path. We're always here if you need us as well! Don't be dissuaded by Orbiter's very sharp learning curve. One day in the near future you will be sitting there behind the DGIV controls and slap your forehead and yell "Ah I get it now!" like I did. Try focusing just as much on the "why" as on the "how" when you start to learn. Just because you know how to cancel out your RInc to the ISS doesn't mean you know why you're doing it. Once you start understanding the "why", Orbiter's learning curve goes vertical as everything starts clicking into place. At that point logic comes into play, and you'll be flying everywhere you wish to. If you ever have any questions at all, never hesitate to ask a question on the forum. Send me a PM too if you wish, I love helping people out who are new to the sim!

Scav

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
we already have a gary....and you meet his description...oh well just a coincidence, youre probably not a evil clone of gary's hellbent on destroying the world
Welcome to OF!!

Nah.

images

These are the sort to watch out for. These guys are the ones whom are hellbent on taking over the world.

:welcome: to the forum! :)

garyscott

Reaction score
I really am amazed by the warmest of welcomes to a forum, from the posts i have read whilst trawling through various threads, it is plain to see that the wealth of knowledge here is incredible.

And SCAV . . . "are you pondering what im pondering?? . . " :lol:

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
Its sad...i can recite the entire theme song... It's Pinky and The Brain...one is a genius the other is insane. Theyre laboratory mice, their genes have been sliced, theyre pinky, theyre pinky and the brain...

^edited for space