Question Gliese 581 G Capital city

donatelo200

Aerospace Engineer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Well since I began working on updating the Gliese 581 system i thought about adding the capital city of the theoretical (to me) alien civilization on Gliese 581 g. When i began working on the city i quickly figured out that i don't have the base making skill necessary to make the city in a nice and pretty way. :(

Here is what i have so far.

attachment.php

It's not looking the way i wan't so I'd like someone to complete this base and they will get full credit for it.:cheers:

Attachments

• Rokata-Gl 581 capital.jpg
    Rokata-Gl 581 capital.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 161
  • Gliese 581 g Capital.zip
    1.2 KB · Views: 9

jedidia

shoemaker without legs
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Why not use the base maker? It's still in Beta I think, but I hear it's working rather well...

donatelo200

Aerospace Engineer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Ok I have completed the layout of the city streets and now all i need to do is add the buildings.

picture.php

fhf2548

Reaction score
You Can Drive The Car And Make The UCGO Base Like A Residential. They liked This.
:)

donatelo200

Aerospace Engineer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Yep there are two breathable buildings at the airport to as this planet's atmosphere is far to thick to breath at 9.5 times the pressure of Earths.

T.Neo

SA 2010 Soccermaniac
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Ok I have completed the layout of the city streets and now all i need to do is add the buildings.

It looks fairly small to me. Earth doesn't really have a 'capital city', but the largest, Tokyo, has a population over its wards of 8 million people, and the metro has an area of13 572 km^2. This satellite image displays its striking size;

Tokyo_Landsat.jpg

New York, which is the seat of the United Nations, also has a population of around 8 million, and is gigantic in size- a single part of the city, Manhattan, is 20 kilometers long.

donatelo200

Aerospace Engineer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Yes the aliens can breath the air. The breathable domes are courtesy of the inhabitants for us so we can have a place to stay on visits. The building are also aren't tall due to the gravity being 1.5x greater.

The cities small size is due to the difference in culture. Most of the natives work from home and they have expanded out from their home planet so only a small fraction of their population actually lives on the planet. About 1 billion live still live on the home planet Gliese 581 g. They populate the galaxy at 50 billion however. This is possible due to them being millions of years older than us and having faster than light travel.

Last edited:

fhf2548

Reaction score
just more Bangkok! But Gliese Infrastructure Like The Thailand And Japan More And This City is Par on Bangkok. It's Orbiter City Largest Ever Made On The Universe