pagesperso-orange.fr
http://orbiter.mustard-fr.com/addons/aurorafr.php

Aurora-01.jpg

My blog : http://stephanecolombain.blogspot.com/

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
We need to invent some new words to describe this level of coolness. Very shiny dude. Seriously nice work.

Last edited:

Andy44

owner: Oil Creek Astronautix
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Cool!

Hey Well, do you have a "packed payload" version of one or more of those modules? And how much do think one of them masses?

Reason I ask is because I think my add-ons might be able to haul that stuff to the Moon! They look about the right size (Space Shuttle payload bay size).

Well

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
pagesperso-orange.fr
Thanks to all,
Modules not one no "bottom" for saved by polygons, you will not can transported with the shuttle. On the other hand you can build a different base by modifying the config file. I added the mesh of the separate modules.

Sorry, I do not speak English very well, i'm french

Graham2001

Reaction score
Impressive, would it be too much to ask what the inspiration was?

Nighthawke

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Great Work

Very nice work!! Would be awesome to see a similar base for Mars.

Ark

Reaction score
You know what would be really neat? To take that airlock module and make it a UMMU vessel, like the Preludes. I love the look of the base, and I know I'd get a lot more use out of it if you could swap out and store crew there.

Nemoricus

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
This is a very nice looking base. The only way I can think of to improve it is to add a high resolution tile around the base, but that's it.

Well

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
pagesperso-orange.fr
I do not know how to make of module dll it c ++.
A module in UMMU would be interesting but the problem of the ummu it is that he must be declared in the scenario, while this current base will always be present on the moon in quite your journeys, all the scenarios of Orbiter!

Ark

Reaction score
I do not know how to make of module dll it c ++.
A module in UMMU would be interesting but the problem of the ummu it is that he must be declared in the scenario, while this current base will always be present on the moon in quite your journeys, all the scenarios of Orbiter!

Yeah, but it's pretty simple to add that module to your scenario, and the rest of the base isn't going anywhere. No worse than using Preludes.

I love the base either way, though, it's got real quality to it. Only other thing I can think of is a larger tile.

the.punk

Advanced Orbinaut
Reaction score
Yes, I also have to say that this is a sool base. Now I have something to land on with the phoenix lander.

ar81

Reaction score
Website
www.orbithangar.com
If you make a mesh, modelled with all the internals and you model doors as separate elements, you may use Spacecraft3.dll to create a "generic vessel" with animations that would animate doors. That way you may be able to operate the base.

Spacecraft allows you not to code C++ modules. You only need to make your msh and textures and to create an INI file.

You may check the great Greg Burch's addons. A base with functionality is like a spacecraft with no engines.

Spacecraft was also used by Kev Shanow (Kev33) to make KSC LC39 launch platforms.

Planetes is a great Anime.

Last edited:

garyw

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
blog.gdwnet.com
Awesome addon! Now I can expand my lunar base ;-)

Oceanic

Tutorial Publisher
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
this is a awesome base, especially the landing pads are so nice that i almost fell in love. i installed the crash site, too. really heaving fun with this! thank you so much.