2014 World Cup

thor36

Reaction score
Wow O.O
I really don't wish any team to be in a situation Brazil is in now... but IMO that's what they really are and where they should be in this World Cup. It looks like karma from previous matches to me. But still it's unbelievable. :D

malisle

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
I'm hearing more happy shouting through my window now than I did when we played against Cameroon :lol:

Cosmic Penguin

Geek Penguin in GTO
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
What the...? I left 5 mins ago to get beers from the store across the street and missed 3 goals? :blink:

Try oversleeping and opening the TV at the 30th minute and trying to determine if my brain just got zapped at 4:30 in the morning.

Look its 6:0 now. My high school football team (was inter-school champions for several years BTW) would have done better than Julio Cesar, Marcelo, David Luiz, Dante, Maicon, Luiz Gustavo & Fernandino combined...

Also I don't see the Germans playing exceptionally good today compared with the last few matches....:facepalm:

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
0:7 ... thats just a dream, right?

Cosmic Penguin

Geek Penguin in GTO
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
7:0. Even the German fans at the stadium look embarrassed.. :embarrassed:

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
1 : 7 (Seven) ...

I can't believe it.

E

ex-orbinaut

Hmm. Have not watched any football since 2002, so for old time's sake I had the time today to see one match before this World Cup expires. Must have got the wrong channel. Turns out I was watching some exhibition match in which one team beat another 7 to 1. Don't suppose you heard about it here...

:10sign:

sorindafabico

Reaction score
Nobody understood, the actual game will be played tomorrow. It was just an exibition of two brazilian clubs Pelotas (4th division) vs. Sport Recife (1st division) which have the same kits and played disguised as Brazil and Germany. :lol:

Anyway. Congratulations to Germany - I'll support Germany in the final game, specially if they repeat the performance against Argentina :p

sorindafabico

Reaction score
Scolari made some mistakes, IMO. The team could play without Neymar, but my first shock was the commentator saying just before the match that Bernard was just a replacement and the formation and tactics would be the same of previous matches.

You can't simply replace Neymar. You must adjust the team to the new reality. They are very different players. Also, Bernard is not a bad player, but Neymar is orders of magnitude better than him and the team played around Neymar.

sorindafabico

Reaction score
Guess who was there...

mickjagger_lucasjagger_kia_get.jpg

BruceJohnJennerLawso

Dread Lord of the Idiots
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Oh my Probe. :facepalm:

Usually most sports teams I cheer for go down in flames, but this is a new low. I had best not pick anybody to win in 2018, for their sakes. :lol:

I think Deustchland is the favourite to win now, wait crap Im doing it again...