any MFD'S

devie08

Reaction score
Is there any MDF'S that allow me to guide me to a specific location. but also tell me my current location??
if there is please reply or please send me the link to a corrospondent MDF download.

Thanks
devie08:)

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Sorry, with medium density fiberboards you will not get that information.

Try asking for Multi-function displays (MFDs)... for example Interplanetary MFD (IMFD).

devie08

Reaction score
lol typed it wrong i meant MFD's sorry about any confusion.

Tommy

Reaction score
I could use more information. What do you mean by location? A specific ground base? A specific Planet? Geostationary orbit over a specific location?

MapMFD will show your geographical position, OrbitMFD will show your orbital position. For others there are other MFD's that can help.

tblaxland

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Webmaster
Reaction score
As far guiding you to a specific location, you probably want to look at [ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=3039"]TransX[/ame] or IMFD.

Omhra

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
take it easy on the new guy... it is such a layered learning process...
To know where you are you need to use several mfd... on the ground? Map mfd...
While on ascent? surface and attitude mfds... While in orbit? orbit, interplanetary, align planes and even encounter mfd will give you clues of where and how fast your ship "is"...

Agra Barecasco

Skyswimmer
Reaction score
One by one

One of the easy way to learn the orbiter is to learn each MFD's function, one by one, by seeing the playback or other tutorial. Remember, one by one, so IF you want to learn alignMFD for example, focus your mind only to how this MFD works when you watch a playback or read a tutorial. After you get the hang of it, continue to other MFD.

If you think "I want to go to (somewhere), which MFD should I use?" It may be too complicated for you because you are facing with multiple MFDs and their functions that you haven't understand (or understood? sorry for the grammar). You can memorize the steps from a playback or tutorial, but you will get small knowledge from it.

Oh yeah, if you confused about what button should be pressed when you want to do something with your vessel, try to memorize the stock Delta Glider control button (you can see from it's doc).

Be patient,
there is no shortcut for feeding your brain,
when the time comes the knowledge that you gather will bring pride for you while playing the Orbiter successfully.