Apollo 13 Scenarios for NASSP

tmackey

Reaction score
Would anybody know if there are any Apollo 13 scenarios for the Project Apollo NASSP?

ggalfi

Reaction score
Would anybody know if there are any Apollo 13 scenarios for the Project Apollo NASSP?
In the NASSP repository within the WIP scenarios you may find the "Apollo 13 - Launch and Landing" and "Apollo 13 - Launch" as starting point. The first scenario is to fly the nominal mission, but the second one you'll get the your hard time with the O2 tanks. I'm flying now the nominal mission, and seem to me everything is well setup for this mission (AGC padloads, LVDC targeting settings), so you can go along with the flight plan with pretty much accuracy. I'm done till the preparations for lunar ascent, so if you need a scenario for any specific mission phase from launch till lunar landing, I can provide it.

Wedge313

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, what happens in the Apollo13-Launch scenario? How is the tank explosion at 55+55 simulated? Does it happen automatically in the scenario? Does the PAMFD checklist follow the emergency procedures needed or would we be digging those up ourselves from the manuals?

Thanks