Question Apollo 2: AS-208 Launch Questions

Wedge313

Reaction score
Yeah, occasionally when I go through these scenarios stuff happens that doesn't seem to follow the script, and I try to figure out if it's something I did that caused it, or something else.

BTW the RTCC Input guide has been very good (I assume you put it together?).

rcflyinghokie

LM Junky
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I copied the Apollo 9 checklists.
The checklists for Day 3 and on are basically just Apollo 9 with the times adjusted a little.
Then the numbers should be correct, I am guessing a procedural error then. I would need a save to check though

rcflyinghokie

LM Junky
Addon Developer
Reaction score
During the LM cold fire check, everything looks good except translation up/down, checklist says R1 00252/00125, I get 00210/00021. Is this an issue?
Do you have a save around this time I can verify?

Wedge313

Reaction score
Do you have a save around this time I can verify?
Here's the save. But maybe I found my issue? When we load the DAP the PAMFD checklist asks if this is the first or second power up. I picked "first", thinking this is my first time in the LM, my first power up. But if I load the DAP as if it's my second power up (02012) the cold fire check works as planned. Is this where I went wrong?

Strangely, re-running the check with the DAP set to 12012, I was unable to get the translate up/down issue to repeat. But this time I had issues after the V11 N10E 6E step, my Yaw right/left values were screwy. Not sure what's up with that.

Attachments

• 48+19 LM RCS Coldfire.zip
    65 KB · Views: 69

rcflyinghokie

LM Junky
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I will need to set this Apollo 2 up before I can load that save to check, in the mean time I will check the current Apollo 9 and see if there is anything amiss.

rcflyinghokie

LM Junky
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Here's the save. But maybe I found my issue? When we load the DAP the PAMFD checklist asks if this is the first or second power up. I picked "first", thinking this is my first time in the LM, my first power up. But if I load the DAP as if it's my second power up (02012) the cold fire check works as planned. Is this where I went wrong?

Strangely, re-running the check with the DAP set to 12012, I was unable to get the translate up/down issue to repeat. But this time I had issues after the V11 N10E 6E step, my Yaw right/left values were screwy. Not sure what's up with that.
I just did all the tests everything was correct, my only guess is you missed something perhaps? This should be the first powerup if it is following Apollo 9's procedures.