Humor Black Sabbath and Ozzy Osbourne back at top of album charts after 43 years

Melvin

Reaction score
They've been giving Ozzy's new single heavy airplay here too. It's not bad, although I find it extremely repetative.

I was fortunate enough to see Motorhead in Chicago in Feb (I think?) 2012. They played after Volbeat (best sounding band of the night) and before Megadeth (kind of a hot mess really).

Anyway, their set was fantastic, even though the acoustics at the venue were awful.

Andy44

owner: Oil Creek Astronautix
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Ozzy's single? Or Black Sabbath's?

If you look on youtube the whole new album is posted there so you can preview it. I like it. Not the best Sabbath album, but pretty good. Too bad Bill Ward's not on it, but I'll probably buy it anyway. Ozzy is hit or miss solo, but when he sings with Sabbath it just feels right.

Notebook

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
Just realised that I may be confusing Lemi from Motorhead, and the other chap. Either way, I'm sure you know what I meant. Man

Notebook

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
Yes, I'm easily confused these days...

N.

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Apparently, the local record store only ordered 6 copies of this album, and no vinyls. Took a while to get our paws on it without shelling out for the exorbitant special edition.