Request Can Anyone Make The Voshkod Craft?

CommanderApollo

Reaction score
I would deeply like to have the USSR's Voshkod craft in Orbiter! I would like a good model of the craft, with or without a VC, an maybe a few scenarios like the three-man Voshkod 1 and Leonov's amazing spacewalk on 2! If anyone could make this for me (and for all of us) I would be very grateful! Many Many thanks! :cheers:

CommanderApollo

Reaction score
I checked it out, but it is almost 5 years old and the downlaod for the beta version does not work.. :(

Columbia42

Reaction score
That's my Voskhod development thread. The project was put on indefinite hold a while ago, to be honest I haven't worked on any addons in a LONG time. That being said, I did do a sort of proof-of-concept a while ago which took Jekka's Vostok addon and modified it to model the Voskhod spacecraft (they're very similar). If you're interested, PM me and I'll send the files to you.

Harry

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
That's my Voskhod development thread. The project was put on indefinite hold a while ago, to be honest I haven't worked on any addons in a LONG time. That being said, I did do a sort of proof-of-concept a while ago which took Jekka's Vostok addon and modified it to model the Voskhod spacecraft (they're very similar). If you're interested, PM me and I'll send the files to you.

Getting here a bit late, but sent you a PM also!:)

4throck

Enthusiast !
Reaction score
Website
orbiterspaceport.blogspot.com
Orbiter is not that good with tethered EVAs. You could do something reasonable with UMMU, but it would be just pressing a key to exit the ship, and gain press it to reenter ship.

Yet it would be nice to have. At least some meshes and scenarios released as developer resources. Something like the Soyuz-7K (a good team effort) might come out of it.:thumbup: