Problem can't target ISS in Shuttle Fleet 4.1.5

ralphcw

Reaction score
I can't get a target on ISS or any other spacecraft in orbit using Shuttle Fleet 4.1.5. I don't know what to do. Using Delta Glider or any other standard shuttle from Orbiter does work fine....
Help!!

David413

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
I can't get a target on ISS or any other spacecraft in orbit using Shuttle Fleet 4.1.5. I don't know what to do. Using Delta Glider or any other standard shuttle from Orbiter does work fine....
Help!!

Can you be a little more specific here? Target how? Using an MFD? As you've stated the problem, I don't understand what your exact problem is.

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:45 PM ----------

It just occurred to me; is the ISS even in the scenario you are trying to use?

ralphcw

Reaction score
Thank you! I'm new to all this and didn't know i had to edit the Senarios to get to ISS. I thought it would load always! Thread endend! TY!!

David413

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Thank you! I'm new to all this and didn't know i had to edit the Senarios to get to ISS. I thought it would load always! Thread endend! TY!!

As you are new to all this, please take the time to read the (very informative) manual that comes with the simulation. It will save you many questions...

Also, a must-read for beginners is:
http://www.aovi93.dsl.pipex.com/play_in_space.htm

very well written and it complements the sim and manual nicely.

ralphcw

Reaction score
I try to do so... and i really checked it at ALL manuals... i learned how to edit the files but this little detail that it had to be inserted i oversaw...

ar81

Reaction score
Website
www.orbithangar.com
There are 2 possible reasons.
1.Scenario does not have XPDR and IDS parameters to ISS.
2.You did not tune frequencies in COM/NAV MFD.
David413 has nothing to do with it.

David413

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
I try to do so... and i really checked it at ALL manuals... i learned how to edit the files but this little detail that it had to be inserted i oversaw...

I would suggest you first study the Orbiter manual that came with the simulator. There is a very detailed section on Scenario files that explains each of the entries in a scenario file and what it does. Editing a file then becomes fairly simple.