IMFD DGIV Interfering

Bonanza123d

Time Lord from Gallifrey
Reaction score
I am having issues when i am trying to input information to IMFD. When i hit the Enter key to submit the information, the DGIV's flight cpu flags errors and no information gets into IMFD.

Stevodoran

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
I am having issues when i am trying to input information to IMFD. When i hit the Enter key to submit the information, the DGIV's flight cpu flags errors and no information gets into IMFD.

I haven't experienced a problem like that with imfd. A possible problem is that enter is used as the enter button on the DG-IV computer aswell.

Rtyh-12

Reaction score
I don't remember such an issue, as far as I remember the DGIV's computer just beeps, but, the information still goes to the MFD.

That, however, was a long time ago, back to my wanna-be interplanetary flights...

Rtyh-12

Reaction score
I think that the Numpad Enter key is exactly the same, although you can try it if you want to.

ASCII

Reaction score
I've had the same issue that you have.
The Enter key on the alpha side of the keyboard shares it's functionality with the DGIV's computer.

The Numpad enter works fine.

Scruce

Ad astra per aspera
Reaction score
Maybe it might work in an ExtMFD?

Rtyh-12

Reaction score
Maybe it might work in an ExtMFD?

I guess it would, because an external MFD is a different window, which means that it won't have focus on the main Orbiter window. But I don't think that IMFD likes External MFD too much.

Also, why bother when you can just use Numpad Enter?