Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-radio.co.uk
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Nooo, hence why my code constantly breaks yours >.>

Live4Him

Reaction score
Thank you all for your feedback! I am trying to do the spacecraft.dll tutorial, but I can't seem to get mesh wizard to work! very frusturating :idk:

computerex

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Lol, yes, I think if you are professionally employed then a good knowledge of the language you are employed for is necessary. My comment was only referring to Orbiter add-ons, because you have the liberty to move at your own pace, and the freedom to do whatever you want. A lot of people are just lazy. If they get a compile time error, they won't even make an effort to find the answer themselves. They'll just go and post it here, when Google is likely going to have the answer on the first page. For simpler things, the rest of us get very annoyed :thumbup:.

Talon1

Semi-Intermediate Add-on Dev.
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Don't we all? ;) That's just how it works. Provided you can learn from your mistakes, it's part of the process.
You're right, yet I don't think anyone has done "failure" to the same extent I did. :( If you read the Archangel thread, you'll find that I ACTUALLY asked for someone to make the freaking model for the ship! AND at almost NOTHING in return to the guy who does it!:facepalm:It seemed like and "ok" idea at the time, but looking back on it, I feel like a total IDIOT! :beathead: *Sigh* Oh well... I guess that's how you learn things...:dry: