OHM Garuda squadron DG-IV

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score

Author: pilot7893

First Orbiter repaint in a while, so it's not that good. However, I do have a better understanding of how to utilize Paint.net than last time, so it's still nice. This is first in what may be a series.
When a hostile alien force had taken over Earth, the United Nations realized that there was only one way to free themselves of the threat of the High Orbit Energized Ion Cannon (HOEIC). They would develop an armed craft capable of reaching space under its own power, and put proven ace pilots from earlier wars at the controls of each. The Republic of Emmeria Air Force (REAF) voted and agreed on letting "Talisman", a now legendary pilot from the Anean continental War of the 28th Tactical Fighter wing "Garuda" squadron, pilot the craft. Talisman has been credited with the destruction of the Aigaion Heavy Command Cruiser and Chandelier Mass Driver, as well as the Liberation of Emmeria's capital city, Gracemeria, and the elimination of all but one pilot of Estovokia's elite Strigon squadron.

DOWNLOAD

Pilot7893

Epik spaec mishun!
Reaction score
Also, for those of you who have no idea what Anea, Emmeria, Estovokia, or Garuda squadron are,
[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ace_Combat_6"]Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Will Mobius be next? :)
I wasn't all that fond of AC6. 4, 5 and Zero were definitely the best, IMO.
3 would have been my favourite if it had not died in translation.

Mojave

60% Ethanol
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I personally enjoyed Cipher and Mobius, Blaze isn't a good name, plus the game has to much un needed conversation.

So i'll probably use Cipher again next week. Good add on.