Getting port and starboard views

Reaction score
Okay, I'm very aware that this general topic has been covered many times, but I haven't seen this question specifically. I used to be on this forum a long time ago as "Goatthrottleup", and I'm back to the simpit building after completion of my first kit aircraft, Excalibur!:). Anyway, I have a whole room dedicated to this project, and I was checking out the "Camera MFDs" (Where credit is due) and was wondering if it is possible to have multiple "desktop views" say, when you run Orbiter on a laptop with a desktop monitor connected. Would it be possible to run two seperate views on two seperate monitors with several instances of External Camera MFDs? I need a view 90 degrees to star, and 90 to port. If you couldn't tell, I'm only trying to solve this dilemma to start a full cockpit simpit (enclosed) of a Soyuz TMA spacecraft. I have already figured out how I want my flight controls, autopilots, instruments, etc; but I simply cannot figure out how to set some portholes up. HELP!!! Thanks!
Hevimetaltubawarrior