Hello! But really??

Valgard

Reaction score
Hello, I am an old Orbiter user and after about 7 years of pause I decided to reinstall it on a new machine, but to download the ships from Altea Aerospace, the site is asking me to post something.... this is really necessary only to download the ships? Anyway, thank you very much for still making this software available for free. It's a good game and I'm going to use it to teach my grandkids about how things work in space, thank you very much ;)

n72.75

Move slow and try not to break too much.
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Website
mwhume.space
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
Hello, I am an old Orbiter user and after about 7 years of pause I decided to reinstall it on a new machine, but to download the ships from Altea Aerospace, the site is asking me to post something.... this is really necessary only to download the ships? Anyway, thank you very much for still making this software available for free. It's a good game and I'm going to use it to teach my grandkids about how things work in space, thank you very much ;)
The forum had some trouble with spam and bots in the past, these extra steps for new users are to make sure that you're a real person. That's all.

Welcome to the forum.