Hello world!

DesideriusPapp

Reaction score
Just subscribed the forum, thought I'd greet the gang.

I'm a 36 yo media researcher (should anyone have the slightest idea of what this means) from Italy. I've discovered Orbiter a couple of months ago and have just developed my first timid lander - using Spacecraft3.dll and A LOT of tutorials / tools and posted suggestions.

I honestly believe this is one of the most interesting and useful forums I've ever visited - I'm close to my first custom .dll without posting a single question, just browsing the board :speakcool:. AND I have no previous C++ experience.

So thank you and hope someone'll enjoy my addons when I'll find the courage to publish them.

Ciao!

ar81

Reaction score
Website
www.orbithangar.com
Welcome to the joy of Orbiter!!
:cheers::speakcool:

I bet people will enjoy your addons.

One piece of advise: Post addons when you have developed a certain level of skill. Sometimes you see addons that are composed by untextured meshes, a simple scenario or a surface base with a very illogical layout.

If you make addons that are more elaborate, more realistic, something that does not look like a toy or just a shape or just a collection of random elements, but something that may inspire imagination, then you are in your way to become a great addon author.

Very often the sole mention of a name causes people to download. But that happens when people know that such author makes excellent addons. Authors like Dan Steph, David 413, Mustard and Greg Burch use to mean "great addon maker" for people.

I bet you will join that legion.