hello ^.^

Aviator

Reaction score
Hello, ive been a silent observer on these forums for... oh wow probably a year? seems it's about time i finaly signed up and joined in :)

I've been bumbling through the solar system in orbiter for about 2 years now i think, and i would like to get into addon development.. theres not a planet whose surface or major moon i havnt landed on haha and i can only do that so many times before you get tired of it, unless you in a self made ship :).

In real life i live in australia, im 18 years old... almost got my PPL :lol: and im looking for a career in aviation, although orbiter has got me really interested in astrophysics, i actually spend quite alot of time trying to learn all the maths behind it all :p theres not much application for it over here in australia though...

So hello everyone!

Last edited:

jinglesassy

Reaction score
hello to the forum and remember orbiter aint fun if u dont get off the ground(belive me i couldnt for over 3 months :rofl: )

Aviator

Reaction score
hello to the forum and remember orbiter aint fun if u dont get off the ground(belive me i couldnt for over 3 months :rofl: )
had no issues getting of the ground myself,

1) full power
2) point up

but getting into orbit took me much longer, especially since before obiter i beleived that if you go above the atmosphere gravity ceases to exist and you stay there :p

Very glad i found orbiter, it's opened up my veiw of the world immensely in so many ways.