OHM Intl Airports Austria (v2.1)

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score

Author: stinger

International Airports Austria v2.1

Updated for Orbiter 2006!

Attention!
You can either use it together with Peaceman's 'Austria HiRes Textures' (highly recommended), or standalone (for low-end Computers).
-For important infos on how to install, please see the readme.txt!

Happy Orbiting!
Stinger

DOWNLOAD

Skorp

Reaction score
Hires Texures still work well, also the Meshes for the mountains around Innsbruck, and all airports are where they should be, also runway lights and buildings, but the runways themselves (i.e. the textures) are invisible; my first thought was that they were hidden under the austria hires textures, how could I change the .cfg / which part of the runways is the altitude above the ground, or did anybody else have this problem (solved)?

greetings
Martin

Stinger

Orbinaut since 2003
Reaction score
Hello Skorp!
Sorry, I haven't been here for a while...
What Orbiter-Version do you use?
Meanwhile the original Orbiter-Earth-textures are so good, (and since Orbiter is a SPACE-Flight-Simulator) ;-) I don't use addon-textures anymore.
However:
Check out "C:\Orbiter_100830\Config\Earth\Base\Austria"! -There should be two subfolders with *.cfg-files for use with or without Paceman's High-Res Textures...
The tiles where the bases are have to be referenced in the coresponding base.cfg-File...
Please read my documentation:
C:\Orbiter\Doc\Version-History - Int'l Airports Austria.txt -It's all written there! :hello:

Version 2.0.001

Reworked all the Airports to blend in with Peaceman's great 'Austria_Hires_Textures'!

I've also included a SLIGHTLY adapted version of Peaceman's 'Austria_Hires.cfg'-file.
Obviously the tiles where an Airport is located must be referenced in the Airport's *.cfg-file.
Otherwise the Textures hide the Runways and Landingpads. (At least on my Machine it behaves that way...)
So I deactivated the 'Airport-Tiles' in the 'Austria_Hires.cfg' with a ';' and entered those tiles into the corresponding Airport-cfgs.

...and concerning installation:
C:\Orbiter\Doc\Readme - Int'l Airports Austria v2.1 (for Orbiter 2006).txt

Happy Orbiting!
...und Grüße aus Graz! :thumbup:
Stinger

Skorp

Reaction score
As Orbiter 2016 now displays all mountains of the Alps (Whoooooo!!), is there a possibility that you re-do all Austrian airports?

Grüße aus Wien ;)