NASSP Is it definitely death ?

Kubala95

Reaction score
Hi, the last version of NASSP 7 was released in 2012. Is it possible to continue development in the future ? I don't understand, why developers resigned from NASSP in that advanced stage - the CM is properly ready, only the LM in vAGC mode needs implement few systems required to landing.

Kind regards.

kerlix

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
A small group of developers is still working on it when time allows. They're still trying to get everything 100% for AP7. Implementing the LVDC, figuring out how to plan and implement the 7 burns, etc.

AP8 vAGC works somewhat. However, I don't believe the Saturn V LVDC is actually implemented yet. I may be wrong. I think there's a way to turn it on if you edit some of the files, but I could be wrong.

Anyways, work is progressing. Unfortunately, its progressing slowly. Anything is better than nothing though.

Do you check their forums? If not, here is a link: http://www.ibiblio.org/mscorbit/mscforum/index.php

Kubala95

Reaction score
Thanks for reply ! Yes, I was on NASSP's forum and even I tried to register there few months ago, but admin didn't active my account.

dseagrav

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I stopped contributing due to health issues. These are temporarily mitigated, so until I am unable to contribute again I am restarting development. We are temporarily inconvenienced by sourceforge being down, but so are a lot of other people.