OHM Jarvis Space Center

Wishbone

Clueless developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Chlorine, LOX and LH2 in one place? Fiendish mix!

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
I wasn't thinking so much the length of the crawlerway. But more of the launch gantry itself. It really dwarfs my Athena III (or the Falcon 9, Ariane 1 ->4). It just seems really, really tall.

I've seen the screenshot of your launch tower for the Vertigo/MTS, and I was thinkiing something around that size.

Spacethingy

Multitasker
Reaction score
Website
spacethingy.weebly.com
Massive? What is framerate drop on your machine?

Sorry Loru, not quite explicit enough there.

It's strange. On loading the Jarvis_DG scenario, I get your 25 FPS, like you said, sometimes higher at about 35 FPS.

But, on doing full thrust on the DG, the FPS plumets to 10 or below. The rate then stays around 10 FPS for the rest of the time, no matter what I do with the DG.

:edit:
It's not permanent. It's just when any engine smoke or RCS flames are present in the scenario. :blink: Bizarre. This doesn't happen anywhere else.

Last edited:

Interceptor

Reaction score
Hey loru the link for the VLP bug fix is broken,can you please update?I would really like that file.Thanks

Cosmic Penguin

Geek Penguin in GTO
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
Loru, is there any chance that the eastern "vertical launch area" and the supporting facilities can be upgraded to CSSC standards (apparently the VIB/HIB combination was first experimented at Jarvis Island)? I might be of help here, as I need a small project to train my meshing/texturing/coding skills before I can move on with my project (already delayed by several months due to multiple problems).