OHM KSC SLF Enhancement

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score

Author: marcel

This folder contains some objects to enhance the Shuttle Landing Facility area near runway 33. There is a nearly complete version of the Landing Aids Control Building, housings for the VASI approach lights (they no longer appear to be floating in mid-air), and a rough draft of the "carport" hanger near the LACB. I decided to release this now because I discovered that the new version of Orbiter will use different coordinates for the placement of buildings, making this version obsolete. It appears that the new Orbiter version will be out soon, so I've stopped development on this and am about to start over. This version is for Orbiter 060929 with the Hi-res KSC addon only, and must be installed manually. There may be conflicts with other KSC addons. Since everyone's installation is probably somewhat different I leave it to you to resolve them. If you're like me you pick and choose objects to make your base to your own liking. Hope you like some of these. I recommend starting with a fresh install of 060929p1 and Hi-res KSC.

DOWNLOAD