Question Les in multistage 2015 stays in quicksave

replicant

The Wanderer
Reaction score
I will start off by saying that multistage 2015 updated is excellent. One of the things I love the most is now being able to hear all the programmed sound files while sitting in the payload! Combine this with cam shake, and Gemini is one example of a truly cool experience. Awesome stuff, as there is something to be said for the pageantry of a rocket launch.

My question is this, I have noticed that when I use the LES() command in the guidance file, it comes off the rocket just fine, but if I save the scenario after orbit insertion and final stage cutoff then come back to the scenario, the les is back on the rocket. It's nothing major, as hitting the f key will send it off again, but it would be nice to re-enter the save and not have the LES still attached. SLS is of course a type of LV that uses an LES. No, I am not using an LES for Gemini for anyone who is thinking of asking that.

This happens even if I give the LES command an altitude, such as :

255=LES(85)

Thanks again for the great add on

Last edited:

fred18

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Hi replicant,

thanks for the comments. It seems from your message that the save and recovery of the jettisoned les isn't working properly. I take the note and will give it a look, so I can fix it for the next update. I don't plan to update the addon very soon, so please be patient about this for a while, but your point is duly noted.

Cheers
Fred