LHC could be a time machine?

steph

Reaction score
Well, judging by the speeds they'll be going at, I think the particles in the beam will be traveling in the future...sort of.

rage

Reaction score
Hey hasnt this been done before the whole time travel or suspected time travel :p

Seriously though was it back in the 20's or 30's when someone i think the yanks were working on an iron curtain ( i think there was a movie based on it Philidelphia Experiment cant remember ) I do remember something I think they managed to send a boat that they were trying to cloak back in time ( well records suggest that it was back in time ) no one survived the whole thing but the boat disapeared and came back.

Did I dream that one up or was it just a good movie????

Quick_Nick

Passed the Turing Test
Donator
Reaction score
Hey hasnt this been done before the whole time travel or suspected time travel :p

Seriously though was it back in the 20's or 30's when someone i think the yanks were working on an iron curtain ( i think there was a movie based on it Philidelphia Experiment cant remember ) I do remember something I think they managed to send a boat that they were trying to cloak back in time ( well records suggest that it was back in time ) no one survived the whole thing but the boat disapeared and came back.

Did I dream that one up or was it just a good movie????
I've never seen the movie, but I know a little about the Philidelphia Project. It may be just a myth as it has never been confirmed, but the story is that while trying to cloak a ship, it teleported far away and back again and had strange effects on much of the crew although most lived. Some crew were reported to have just disappeared though, whether it was during the teleportation or long after.

rage

Reaction score
yeah i think the movie they sent a f117 back in time and stalin found it i think something but that was the movie and i think that is how he nearly won a war

steph

Reaction score
The Philadelphia experiment seems to be rubbish. Apparently, the whole thing was invented by just one dude. Also, it just doesn't seem plausible at all.

JEL

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.jelstudio.dk
Where would the time-travelers pop up, according to their theory? Inside the collider? And only during a collision? Or whats their take on that?