OHM LLRV 2008

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score
Lunar Landing Research Vehicle (LLRV) 2008First off, to give credit where it's due:The LLRV model is 100 % Kev Shanow's work with additional textures by me.The pilot models are the work of Max Grueter and were imported to Orbiter, rescaled and textured by me. Because of the high poly-count, this addon is intended for higher end computers.I claim none of the creative credit aside from assembling the models into a configuration that was pleasing to my eye. Thisaddon was initially compiled for my own personal use, but I am sharing it with the community for those interested in the leadupto the Apollo flights.Kev's original KSC scenario is included, but the LLRV was never flown at KSC in reality. The contractor test flights were conducted at the Dryden Flight Research Center at EAFB, and the Apollo astronaut training flights were conducted at Ellington AFB. I leave it to the user to create the appropriate scenarios as the ones I use are for heavily modified configurations of those bases and may conflict with yours.Happy landings....

[ame=http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=3665]More...[/ame]

Balladeer

Reaction score
This looks great and I like the new pilot mesh. However Orbiter crashes when I try to eject. Orbiter log says something about missing meshes. When I first tried the supplied scenario It crashed on me too. I looked at the scenario and noticed it seemed to be set up for AMSO. So I renamed that line System Sol and now the scenario works. But once again my Orbiter crashes upon trying to eject.

Does this addon need AMSO?

Saturn V

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Sorry, the glitch is my fault.

I did forget 2 invisible meshes when I compiled it this afternoon. I just updated the file at Orbithangar. Try it again...

And yes, I use it in an AMSO installation, but I don't see anything in there that should make it AMSO dependent (except the scenario line, which is easily changed per your usage).

Balladeer

Reaction score
Thanks Saturn V its working now. This is great thank you. I love the ejection sequence and control as well as the pilot's stance.:speakcool:

darian

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
I just installed this addon and it crashes Orbiter. How can this be fixed.

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

never mind I got it working now, had to change the scenario line from "amso/sol" to "sol"