Resolved Mars hi-res textures link not working..request zip files

Genesis

Chess Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hi Orbinauts,

I'm wanting to download and install the Mars hi-res textures for Orbiter 2016...but when I go to the following link below...

I get the following message...

1714237147758.png

Is there anywhere else where I can download the Mars hi-res textures, or would someone be kind enough to send me the Elev, Surf and Label.tree zip files for Orbiter 2016...and maybe see if the link works for you guys....thank you for your help in advance

francisdrake

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
francisdrakex.deviantart.com
I tried it and could reach the Orbiter-Textures page, but when clicking on the Links to download the Textures Tree, etc. I also got the message this site cannot be reached.

On short term I suggest to wait until after the weekend. Maybe they are doing some server maintenance, or so.

Xyon

Puts the Fun in Dysfunctional
Administrator
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Webmaster
GFX Staff
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-radio.co.uk
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Ah, sorry, I've been trying to move from .co.uk -> .uk on this domain but I forgot I can't update the URLs on the medphys site to reflect that. I've replaced the mirror. DNS record, so this should work again shortly

Genesis

Chess Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hi Xyon,
Thank you for your reply...I appreciate your help and for sorting this out....I'll check again soon to see if it is working....thanks again