General Question Max MFD limit

Michkov

Reaction score
Is there something like a max MFD limit in orbiter? Cause I installed a new one today and it doesnt show up in game though its activated in the launch pad proberly

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
-What MFD?
-If the first page of MFDs when you hit SEL is full, try hitting SEL again to display more.

Zatnikitelman

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
How many MFDs do you have currently? Is the MFD's .dll file properly in the plugins folder? (I assume so because otherwise it wouldn't show up in the plugins dialog thing) If it's an MFD that also has a configuration file (IMFD etc.) make sure the config file is where it's supposed to be (see individual MFD documentation).

Michkov

Reaction score
Well the MFD is the Burn Time MFD 1.42

Currently I´ve got 32MFDs selectable ingame.

I tried to redownload and reinstall it but it wont show up ingame although outside all is configured as it should be. Also there are no orhte files as the actuall dll and one file that goes into the sdk directory
In the readme standssomething that it should be used with transx, but as far as I know it should at least be selectable alone.

Linguofreak

Reaction score
I seem to vaguely recall once having a similar problem. But it's so vague I can't tell if it's a real memory or just something my brain is making up, and I don't remember if it had to do with BTC or not, though I want to say it did. If I did indeed have a problem, I know I managed to solve it. I can't remember what the solution was though...

Have you tried getting Orbiter Diagnostic from Orbithangar?

ar81

Reaction score
Website
www.orbithangar.com
I seem to vaguely recall once having a similar problem. But it's so vague I can't tell if it's a real memory or just something my brain is making up, and I don't remember if it had to do with BTC or not, though I want to say it did. If I did indeed have a problem, I know I managed to solve it. I can't remember what the solution was though...
You have not installed Long term brain RAM MFD in your head. :lol:
Sorry, I could not resist.:speakcool: