Mid-Deck development

gawinnard

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Website
desktopsimmer.blogspot.com
Sorry I've been away, loads of new tasks in my new job, which I'm happy doing +50hr a week in this job then 30hrs in my old one :)

I like both Sims and want to enjoy the middeck in both. And yes, there are differences between the two, but only from a 'techincal' point. Also there have been problem importing it to SSM2007 (out of my hands).

I've started to create a high poly for SSU, I've also started to work on the internal airlock and the interior of the ODS for 'transfer' to the ISSU ;) I've also started to look at the varing Middeck Configs that come with each shuttle (columbia having the biggest difference), differences in each mission and the upgrades made over the years. And finally I'll be adding the Equipment used in the middeck, e.g. excerise cycle, and a workable 'diner' table :)

Donamy

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
A workable diner table ! When do we eat. :)

gawinnard

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Website
desktopsimmer.blogspot.com
...at 7am, 12pm and 7pm. If you're lucky a treat at bedtime :)

going OT... I bought from Kennedy Space Center some space meals, not bad, would have them as meal at work eat them if they were cheaper :)

back on topic...

for item like the exercise cycle and SWUIS telescope would these be animation to use them (like landing gear), or use them like craft and dock them into position?

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
for item like the exercise cycle and SWUIS telescope would these be animation to use them (like landing gear), or use them like craft and dock them into position?

The cycle could be made assembled by animations.

But I think the lack of astronauts will make it rather look like a horror movie...

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

By personal preference, I would prefer being able to exchange the LiOH canisters.

Donamy

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
And opening hatches !

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score