Need help with Battlestar

dutchErik

Reaction score
Hello people,
I have a small problem here.
I've recently downloaded the Battlestar galactica from rag tag fleet.
Installed etc. Then I open the scenario. The BSG is docked to the ISS, as it should be. Now... How do I undock the ship? I can't find any documentation on their site or forum.

And becouse I had some important things to do I haven't played orbiter for some times so I forgot most of the controlls.
Does anyone have any documentation about how to controll the BSG?

thanks

(btw: as everyone wants to know....When is orbiter 2009 ready?)

Keatah

Reaction score
Hello people,
I have a small problem here.
I've recently downloaded the Battlestar galactica from rag tag fleet.
Installed etc. Then I open the scenario. The BSG is docked to the ISS, as it should be. Now... How do I undock the ship? I can't find any documentation on their site or forum.

And becouse I had some important things to do I haven't played orbiter for some times so I forgot most of the controlls.
Does anyone have any documentation about how to controll the BSG?

thanks

(btw: as everyone wants to know....When is orbiter 2009 ready?)

If you haven't played orbiter in a while I recommend you read the manual. It will detail everything. Get a copy "Go play in space" a great tutorial with practical examples. "Orbital Operations" by Smitty is also very very good.

Ctrl-D undocks, per the Orbiter manual, I suggest you re-read it.

RagTag Fleet has commands posted here http://yankeeclippersmobile.com/forum/index.php#4

The next version of Orbiter is slated to be released on Tuesday. Check info here: www.orbitersim.com

Last edited:

dutchErik

Reaction score
The next version of Orbiter is slated to be released on Tuesday. Check info here: www.orbitersim.com

Thanks for the info.
Btw are you sure that the next orbiter has been released tuesday.
Looks like the site hasn't been updated scince 2006.
I don't see a word about the 2009 version.

Keatah

Reaction score
Tuesday is definitely the day, though I don't know what month or year. But there is no doubt about it. Tuesday is officially the day. In the meantime, just pick up a copy of the beta version, these editions come out at random and you need wait till Tuesday.

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
You can find out about -and download- the Orbiter 2009 betas HERE.

Yes, it is coming Tuesday. Some day, some glorious Tuesday in the near or distant future, it will come. You can count on that.

dutchErik

Reaction score
Yes, it is coming Tuesday. Some day, some glorious Tuesday in the near or distant future, it will come. You can count on that.

thanks for the info.
And for the new version coming SOME day.....
Will we still be around by then?

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
I should be here on Tuesday... :rofl:
There is a whole thread about the Orbiter beta and it's Tuesday release (running gag). It'll get here when it gets here, and until then we've got a beta, and '06 (+p1).