New Add-on Rating System Online - Please rate your favorites!

Vash

OHM Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.orbithangar.com
The new add-on rating system at Orbit Hangar Mods is up and running. This new system is very friendly and easy to use (at least I hope it is).

If you have an Orbiter-Forum account, simply head on over to http://orbithangar.com/ and log in using the same account information you use to log in at these forums.

UPDATE:
User reviews and comments are unavailable at this time. They will return later this week. The rating system is now completely separate from the review system.

How to rate add-ons:

On many add-ons, you will see that they have no rating, as shown here:

attachment.php

This means that no one has voted for this add-on yet! To cast a vote, simply hover over the rating you'd like to give it and click your mouse. That's all there is to it! After you have voted, the add-on's rating will update and you will see something like this:

attachment.php

If you would like to change your vote, all you have to do is select a different rating and your vote will be updated.

Each user account is only allowed 1 vote per add-on, but that single vote can be changed as many times as you wish.

Please help out the orbiter community by rating all of your favorite add-ons! This should give visitors to the site a good idea of the quality of an add-on.

More new features are on their way later this week, so stay tuned for updates!

Attachments

• addonRatingsNone.jpg
    addonRatingsNone.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 97
  • addonRatingsSome.jpg
    addonRatingsSome.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 95

Tex

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Retired Staff
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Great work Vash! Already placed a few votes myself. :)

Vash

OHM Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.orbithangar.com
All add-ons on OHM will have a link pointing to a thread on the forums here for their comments/user reviews.

I am still in the process of implementing this feature. Until that time, reviews will be unavailable for add-ons. Just to be clear, add-on reviews are not gone for good! You will be able to post and read reviews for each add-on once I'm done with the site updates. I'm just adding new features one at a time.