Orbiter IRC Channel Quiz Night - 3!

Krys

Resident Female
GFX Staff
Reaction score
The #orbiter channel will be holding a quiz night on Sunday 9th August at 1100 UTC

This event is purely for fun and will revolve around a simple question and answer game with space, orbiter and aviation related questions.

The Rules for #orbiter quiz are as follows:

• Each question has a MAXIMUM time of 3 minutes.
  • My decisions are FINAL in all matters.
  • Any flaming, trolling or other annoyances will result in removal. This is for fun.
NB: Normal IRC rules are still in operation.

Should you wish to submit questions and answers for the quiz please email [email protected] by 9th August 2009 - 0900 UTC.

DO NOT post the questions for the quiz here!!!

Everyone is invited and you can access the chat room either via IRC to irc.orbithangar.com and join #orbiter or by using the chatroom applet located here: http://www.orbithangar.com/orbiterirc.php

If you have any questions about the quiz (not questions for the quiz) feel free to reply to this thread.

** For every 5 questions used in the quiz, two points will be allocated to the person who submitted them. A further 1 point will be allocated if the question stumps everyone in #orbiter. **

Krys

Resident Female
GFX Staff
Reaction score
Just a reminder that the quiz will be on next week!

garyw

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
blog.gdwnet.com
*bump* - There is a desperate shortage of quiz questions. I'm almost tempted to charge an entry fee to the quiz of FIVE questions!! please, if you are going to participate in the quiz please provide Krys with some questions.

Krys

Resident Female
GFX Staff
Reaction score
Scores:

Gary - 9
T.Neo - 9
QuickNick - 6
tl8 - 3
CobraElDiablo - 2
Agentgonzo - 2
Zatnikite - 2
whatu - 1
Kaito - -1

garyw

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
blog.gdwnet.com
How did I get two points? I wasn't even there!

The rules:

** For every 5 questions used in the quiz, two points will be allocated to the person who submitted them. A further 1 point will be allocated if the question stumps everyone in #orbiter. **

agentgonzo

Grounded since '09
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
orbiter.quorg.org
The rules:

Oooh, that means that if I submit a bunch of really hard questions, I could win without even turning up....

* agentgonzo puts his thinking hat on