Orbiter Store - Your purchase supports Orbiter-Forum & Orbithangar!

Krys

Resident Female
GFX Staff
Reaction score
Oops sorry Fozzy! Completely missed that you responded to this thread. Yes you would need to order from the Spanish store.

There have been several requests recently for the same designs on different products, so there are a few new items in the store. Unfortunately life has been rather full recently and I haven't had much time to devote to creating new (or any) designs.

If you do have a design you would like to share with the community let me know and I'll do my best to get it up there as soon as I have access to a computer.

Just a reminder - all "earnings" from the store go straight to paying for the community's server costs, not one penny/cent/name your currency goes into my pocket. So please don't ask me how much I make...because the answer is nothing!

n72.75

Move slow and try not to break too much.
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Website
mwhume.space
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
Finally, they'rs something i can ask my family for my birthday.

HAIL :probe:!!

It's not necroposting, it's archaeology.

So I found this, the other day...I'm going to frame it and tell my [not too distant future] kids about the time I went to Mars back in 2006.

20200907_235006.jpg

Does anyone run or manage the store (or know it existed...). I can't remember the last time I saw Krys or Gary here. Hope everyone's okay.

garyw

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
blog.gdwnet.com
I'm still around! Still posting from time to time but work takes up a lot of my time these days. I'm afraid that the store was very much Krys' thing, her and I are no longer together so I really don't know if anyone else has access to it. I will speak to Doug and gang and find out though.

n72.75

Move slow and try not to break too much.
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Website
mwhume.space
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
Oh. Hi @garyw. There were a few years where I wasn't too active here, so forgive my ignorance. For some reason my brain just has an imprinted memory of you as part of team blue here.