Question Orulex for 2010P1

Interceptor

Reaction score
Hello,I have not got around to installing Orulex in orbiter 2010P1.I used it all the time in 2006P1 though,which version is the best to use just the older Orulex 1.2 without collision ,or the newer Orulex 1.2 with collision for, orbiter 2010,or the older Orulex 1.2 with the collision? I would just like to know before I set it up so I run into the least amount of bugs,and problems. Thanks:cheers:

dumbo2007

Crazy about real time sims
Reaction score
oh wow...thats almost in top gun class...time I began playing with the XR2!

Interceptor

Reaction score
WoW! carmen,awesome video,BTW where do you get the L14 Grand canyon maps?and thanks for the answer too:tiphat:

bande

Neofita
Reaction score
even without any heightmap, orulex is just amazing... what a displeasure it doesn't work on my pc!!:facepalm:

Carmen A

redneck kitten with pillow :3
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
v149th.yolasite.com
Doesn't work? What kind of error does it give you? I'm running it on integrated graphics, even.

Note the basic 1.2 version is functional in 2010P1. The more advanced ones with collision detection are apparently, buggy.

mc_

Reaction score
Two bugs:
1) can't turn debug mode off in config file (it's simply ignored), have to swich it manually each time after loading;
2) "thePlanet" vessel causes CTD with "WARNING: Obsolete API function used".

And, is there any way to disable Orulex for asteroids? Something like "exclude_object" in orbitlines.cfg (Videnie)?