Request PSLV and GSLV missions

Sbb1413

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/his/him
When I was searching for add-ons related to the Indian space program, I found three add-ons: PSLV, GSLV MkI and MkII and GSLV MkIII. All of them are launch vehicles operated by the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO; Hindi: भारतीय अंतरिक्ष अनुसंधान संगठन, इसरो). Although designed for Orbiter 2006, they work fairly well in Orbiter 2016. Therefore, I have decided to create scenarios to simulate various ISRO missions except the Chandrayaan and Mangalyaan missions. However, when I tried to do so, I found that the autopilot systems for ISRO launch vehicles are more complex than Multistage2015. Therefore, all I want is to have ISRO launch vehicles run by Multistage2015 guidance.

Gargantua2024

The Desktop Orbinaut
Reaction score
Interesting! I briefly considered making this MS2015 compatible in the past, but didn't go ahead with it because I don't know how to adapt the Sriharikota base onto O2016.

What had piqued my interest the most is the GSLV Mk. III because the way it launched is similar to the old Titan III/IV rockets, where the two SRBs ignite first and then the core will activate once the boosters are used up

Sbb1413

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/his/him
OneWeb satellites to launch on GSLV Mark III (previously they were launched on Soyuz-2)
View attachment 28536
This thread is about an add-on request of Indian rockets, not the rockets themselves. Consider opening a new thread.

Of course, no Indian mission (including the future OneWeb missions) can be recreated without an Orbiter 2016 add-on for Indian rockets.