NASSP Rotation and translation control.

AA737PILOT

Reaction score
I recently added a joystick (PXN Pro 2113) for use during LM powered descent. I am able to use the joystick for RHC but must revert to keyboard for translation. When I revert back to CSM I I must unplug joystick and go to extras and disable the joystick in order to translate the CSM correctly. I am on a dell laptop with a keyboard which works well until I introduce the joystick for the LM. I can certainly operate like this but I was looking for a slicker way to use the joystick for rotation and translation for LM and CSM without all of the gyrations. The joystick extras tab seems to imply you can select option for using 1 joystick for both and change from rotation to translation with the normal orbiter back slash. I do get the verbal confirmation when I switch but am unable to control with the joystick. I’ve tried all sorts of different switch positions on both spacecraft with no results. Any ideas?

indy91

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Switching back and forth between RHC/THC (or ACA/TTCA) and switching between CSM and LM works without issues for me. On the Contols page in the NASSP settings, you should have two check boxes activated for this control mode. "RHC/ACA enabled" and "If only the RHC/ACA is enabled...". The THC/TTCA enabled option would be for the case where you have a second joystick to use as the THC/TTCA. So are you using this control configuration?