OHM Silisko Industries - Release 1 - Socrates and Sparrow

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score

Author: novasilisko

Hello. This is the first release of my Silisko Industries project. Eventually, it will consist of an entire space program, start to finish. But, for now, it is just a simple station module and the MPOD-V (Multi-Purpose Omni-Directional Vehicle)

MPOD-V includes a partially complete VC. Most buttons in it function, but not all buttons have been added.

DOWNLOAD

NovaSilisko

The Siliskoiest of Siliskos
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Sorry, for some reason I thought it would come with the file and that it was an Orbiter module. Maybe NovaSilisko should've put that in the description.

Except, when I gave it to Scruce to test it, he didn't have that problem. I never had the problem myself. Unless anyone else has the problem, it seems to be unique to you.

orb

News Reporter
Reaction score
Step 1: Google 'MSVCR100D.dll',
Step 2: Install MSVCR100D.dll,
Step 4: Put 'MSVCR100D.dll' in the Orbiter Folder,
Step 4: ???
Step 5: PROFIT!!
Step 1: Fill in the bug report that the module was compiled in "Debug" mode.
Step 2: Don't put 'MSVCR100D.dll' in Orbiter, as it isn't the proper way to have this library installed. [highlight]*[/highlight]
Step 3: Wait for the author to update the add-on with module compiled in "Release" mode.
Step 4: ???
Step 5: Profit.

[highlight]*[/highlight] The proper way is to install Visual C++ 2010 Express, which installs debug version of the MS Visual C 10.0 runtime library in your system, and not by using 3rd party DLL-file hosting sites. But if you only install it to be able to use this add-on, then better fill in the bug report.

Cras

Spring of Life!
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
So it seems we are in agreement on what Step 5 is. So that means Step 6 is "Live Large"?

Anyway, this looks like a very nice project, downloading it now and will give it a spin.

NovaSilisko

The Siliskoiest of Siliskos
Addon Developer
Reaction score
ss20120220222013.png

neutral-poker-face-no-text-s.png