Question Soyuz 7K-T mesh and Octobersky questions.

n72.75

Move slow and try not to break too much.
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Website
mwhume.space
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
Ok this is a two part queston.

The first part is: I am looking for a high quality Soyuz 7K-T mesh for a secret project that I am working on. Can anyone help me with this?

Soyuz_7K-T_2-seats_drawing.png

162182461_8db2b72f6c_o.jpg

The second question is: is there any way that the community could get ahold of the scorce code for the Octobersky Project. the project seams to have died along time ago and it would be nice to finnish it as a community project.

Jupiter

Project Director
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I actually happen to have a high-resolution model of the Soyuz 7K-T, as well as a high-quality model of the original Progress resupply spacecraft that has serviced the Salyut and Mir space stations (the original, not the Progress M-1).

If you would like me to send the models over, or if you need any help with your Salyut project, then I would be very happy to do that. In fact, I also have high-quality models of the Salyut 6 & 7 space stations, if you feel like taking a look at them too.

Jupiter
Aerospace Payloads International Corporation

n72.75

Move slow and try not to break too much.
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Website
mwhume.space
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
I actually happen to have a high-resolution model of the Soyuz 7K-T, as well as a high-quality model of the original Progress resupply spacecraft that has serviced the Salyut and Mir space stations (the original, not the Progress M-1).

If you would like me to send the models over, or if you need any help with your Salyut project, then I would be very happy to do that. In fact, I also have high-quality models of the Salyut 6 & 7 space stations, if you feel like taking a look at them too.

Jupiter
Aerospace Payloads International Corporation

I would very much like to see them, just pop me an email at [email protected]

thanks

Oh and one more thing, my one of favorit quotes is: "if i have seen farther then others, it is because i am standing on the sholders of giants"- Isiac Newton. I feel the same way about people who help me with projects.

once again thanks.

N72.75