Space Station Construction: Second Stage

Kaito

Orbiquiz Coordinator
Reaction score
News Media Report:
Tragedy in space!
Today, during the construction of the Tourist Space Station, a SpaceTech DeltaGlider IV's computer had a bad call given to it and the docking hatches released while both air locks were open. Fortunately, the astronauts had their space suits on, and were able to re-dock to the station. However, the space ship, named Varsity, will not be able to come back unless extensive repairs are done in space. Nae Technologies, the company responsible for the station's construction, is still deciding whether to de-orbit it and destroy it or repair it.

Official Report:
Nae Technologies has a new Dragonfly in orbit, and while the rookie pilot is having some trouble, he was able to dock 3 habitat modules to the station. However, during the docking, the Delta Glider IV, Varsity, undocked itself and destroyed the airlock. The pilot was able to re-dock, but it wont be able to re-enter unless repairs are done.

The XR-5 Hydra landed safely at Ascension Island with 2.7% main fuel remaining, then safely taxied to a hanger for inspection.

What really happened:
The Media and Official Report cover mostly what happened. The dragonfly is a pain to get working, so I had to eye-ball the docking because I cant get the docking thing to work. I MUST get that fixed before I continue

Kaito

Orbiquiz Coordinator
Reaction score
Next Stage:
Unload and re-enter the XR-5 Thunderflare, then launch Firestorm (the other DGIV) to either repair Varsity or transfer crew then de-orbit it.

MeDiCS

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
pics or didn't happen :p

Lol, seriously, story's nice but where are the pics?

Kaito

Orbiquiz Coordinator
Reaction score
Well, after I restore it (because I lost my scenario), I'll take a couple pictures and show you