OHM Star Trek XI - USS Armstrong

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score

Author: mr martian

hey guys, this as another ad-on for the Star Trek XI for Orbiter project. this ad-on includes the USS Armstrong, a Federation starship. i have fixed the issue with the .dll files p resent in the other Star Trek XI - first installment ad-on (i will be updating that soon to fix the problem, in the mean time, there are fixed files here: http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=6174

y
ou MUST have the Star Trek XI - first installment ad-on installed, or this ad-on WONT WORK!

download Star Trek XI - first installment here: http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=6173

Happy orbiting! MrMartian

DOWNLOAD

Bonanza123d

Time Lord from Gallifrey
Reaction score
Someone needs to give you that Addon Developer tag under your name. This is the first series of Star Treck addons that look good, and also does not use the Spacecraft3 system!

Mr Martian

Orbinaut/Addon dev/Donator
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.orbithangar.com
Someone needs to give you that Addon Developer tag under your name. This is the first series of Star Treck addons that look good, and also does not use the Spacecraft3 system!

Thank you so much! that is really kind :) im glad you like the ad-on. enjoy.

the USS Newton should be coming in a few days.

Last edited:

Mr Martian

Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.orbithangar.com
Any plans on doing the Kelvin? :)

Absolutely! i already have completed the meshes for the USS Kelvin. i plan to upload the USS Newton next (currently working on .dll) then the USS Kelvin. after that i dont know, i have half finished meshes for the USS Mayflower and another Shuttle variant, but i don't know what order i will upload them in, i also plan to upload the Klingon System and Vulcan System, and some space stations

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Just had a chance to try this out (missing some resources from the first installment but working nonetheless.) The visuals are excellent. Holy cow, the RCS is powerful, though.

dbeachy1

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
alteaaerospace.com
Preferred Pronouns
he/him

Mr Martian

Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.orbithangar.com
O-F Staff agrees! Enjoy your new Addon Developer badge. :tiphat:

oh wow i just noticed that! thank you guys so, so much :thankyou:

---------- Post added at 05:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

Holy cow, the RCS is powerful, though.

yeah, these star fleet ships are highly maneuverable. no need to worry about occupants being thrown around due to high velocity orientation, because the artificial gravity holds everyone in place :thumbup:

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Yes, but it pressing the button for more than half a second results in a hilarious uncontrolled spin...

pleco

Reaction score
outstanding

Another great piece of work, you're really good...can't wait to see the next ship.

Thank you :cheers:

Greenpilot

Reaction score
Textures Partially visible

Hi,

Firstly, what a great Addon..however, I cannot see it. I downloaded the zip file, but when I extracted it, the folder just sat in the Orbiter main folder and did not extract into their individual folders.
It took me quite a while to transfer the files to the correct folders. The ship still remains invisible.
I messed around with the placement of the texture files and now only parts of the ship are visible..cowling of engines, interior of hanger. but the rest is not there.
Could you be of any assistance?
What are the correct file paths for your folders?

Kind Regards,

Paul