New Release Starship SN15

BrianJ

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
The SpaceX "Starship SN15" prototype, designed for suborbital "10km Hop" test.
Attitude control by differential deflection of wings and canards, RCS or Main Engines thrust vectoring.
Autopilots for "Skydive and Landing" or emergency "Retropulsion" landing.
Includes launch stand and landing pad
sn8_tn.jpg

** Updated version of the old "Starship SN8" add-on. BocaChica base now in separate download.
** 1,2 or 3 engine selection function [Ctrl + 1/2/3]
** Main Fuel Dump function [J]

DaveS

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Is Orbiter aware of cloud cover at a particular location? Never really realized that..
No it isn't. The clouds are completely separate flat layer that uses a static texture. You can see this in action by just zooming waay out and engaging a high time acceleration factor. You'll see the clouds move yes, but they they don't change.

Marijn

Reaction score
Then it's a rather funny striking coincidence as it maches the current weather at BocaChica. I usually have blue skies when loading a scenario.

Reaction score
Whelp, so I can't take off using this mod. Note I don't have a number pad or joystick. Is there anyway to take off, I've already read the manual by the way.

Marg

Reaction score
Cloud cover can be adjusted\changed for a particular location, by changing cloud rot period in Earth.cfg file. Better to create a specific Earth_SN15.cfg file though.

BrianJ

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Whelp, so I can't take off using this mod. Note I don't have a number pad or joystick. Is there anyway to take off, I've already read the manual by the way.
Hmmm, not sure how you would control it without number-pad or joystick. How do you control other vessels such as Deltaglider? I would think it would be the same for Starship SN-15, but I'm not too familiar with how remapping keys works.